Refinance With Peace of Mind Built-in
Our Fixed Rate Conventional Mortgages offer the confidence of knowing your rate and payment will not change for the term of your loan.
Please Choose Which Best Describes Your Current Situation :
Use your home equity to your advantage! Refinance proceeds can be used for remodeling projects, college tuition, to pay off high-interest credit card debt, buying a vacation home and more.
Additional Program Details:
- Cash out available to 85%
- Low Minimum FICO of just 600!
- Unlimited cash out also available
- Renovations up to 110% of the After Improved Value
Interstate offers the Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA) which assists borrowers who may need a low down payment and flexible mortgage guidelines. The FHA Streamline loan is a great product that helps many people refinance – most often even if you are “underwater”.
- Under the FHA streamline program, current FHA loan borrowers can refinance with NO APPRAISAL
- Up to 97.75% loan to value for rate and term refinances
- Up to 85% loan to value for cash out refinances.
Interstate also proudly offers Fannie Mae HomeReady Loans which can help reduce or even eliminate your mortgage insurance! If you currently pay mortgage insurance, you may be eligible to reduce your monthly payment by refinancing into a Conventional or HomeReady Loan saving you hundreds monthly, and thousands over the life of the loan.
Interstate is proud to offer those who have served and are currently serving the Veteran’s Affairs (VA) loan. The VA loan is an excellent loan that can assist our veterans who may want to refinance to take advantage of a lower interest rate via an interest rate reduction refinance loan (IRRRL) or cash out.
- Up to 100% of the home’s value for cash out.
- VA interest rate reduction refinance loan (IRRRL) simplifies the refinance process.
- Second home and investment properties allowed with the VA interest rate reduction refinance loan (IRRRL). Call your Interstate Loan Officer for details.
Interstate proudly offers the FHA 203(k) and Fannie Mae Homestyle Renovation Loans which allow current homeowners the ability to finance the cost of almost any renovation with little to no, out of pocket expense and with NO EQUITY required. Whether you are looking for upgraded windows to save money on energy each month, or you want to add an extension because you need more space, Interstate offers renovation financing solutions for every type of project. Don’t stress about adjustable rate second mortgages, or high interest installment debt any longer to finance your home improvements. Contact us today to find out how you can use our fixed rate “one-time-close” FHA 203(k) and Fannie Mae Homestyle Loans to meet all of your renovation needs.
- Renovations up to 110% of the property’s proposed future value.
- Most structural, non-luxury improvements available for FHA 203(k).
- No restrictions on improvement type for Fannie Mae Homestyle which means you can cool off in your new pool this summer!
- NO EQUITY needed!