Stress Free Options For All
At Interstate Home Loan Center our trained team of licensed professionals will present a solution that best meets your needs. Our goal is to painlessly finance the home of your dreams.
Choose a Loan Type and Apply with Interstate Today
Looking to enjoy immediate equity in your home and avoid paying private mortgage insurance (PMI)? The flexibility of a Conventional Loan will allow you to make a small or larger down payment, depending on your needs.
The conventional mortgage is a great product for home buyers with good credit and minimal debt.
- Conventional loans do not require “upfront” mortgage insurance and you can avoid private mortgage insurance with a down payment of 20%.
- Down payments as low as 3% for first time home buyers – contact your Interstate Loan Officer for details.
- 15- and 30- year FIXED rate options allow you to choose your payment knowing the principle and interest portion will remain the same over the life of the loan.
Can be used to purchase 1-4 family primary, secondary/vacation, and investment homes.
Interstate proudly offers the Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA) to assist borrowers who may need a low down payment and flexible mortgage guidelines.
The FHA loan is a great product that helps many people refinance or become homeowners.
- 3.5% down payment required – Can be a gift; contact your Interstate Loan Officer for details.
- Under the FHA streamline program, current FHA loan borrowers can refinance with no appraisal.
- Seller can contribute up to 6% of the borrower’s closing costs.
Millions of military veterans and active service members are eligible for a VA Home Loan which allow veterans to purchase a home with NO money down in most cases! Even if you purchased your first home with a VA Loan, you may still be eligible for second tier entitlement.
Learn more about our special financing available for Military Veterans.
A USDA Loan assists families in rural parts of the country achieve their dream of home ownership. To be considered for a USDA Loan, you must be buying a property in an eligible rural location. Like VA Loans, one of the greatest benefits of a USDA Loan is it does not require a down payment so you can finance 100% of the purchase price.
- No down payment required
- Backed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- 97% of the geographic United States is in USDA loan-eligible territory.
- Flexible credit guidelines
A Jumbo Loan is a type of mortgage financing that exceeds conforming limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2019, the conforming loan limit was set at $484,350 within the intercontinental U.S.(excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands). Some counties that have more competitive local real estate markets may exceed this limit so speak to you Interstate Loan Officer to find out if a Jumbo Loan is the right program for you.
- Great option for financing luxury properties
- Down payments as low as 10%
- Competitive financing options without the restrictions of conforming limits.
We hear this question all the time, so we decided to do something about it. Interstate proudly offers Fannie Mae Homestyle and FHA 203(k) Loans for renovations. No project is too big or small, and allows home buyers who want to save money on a “fixer” home to earn instant equity.
- Both loans are “one-time-close” which means you don’t have to worry about a lengthy process that could take months, or separate payments from an additional lien.
- Down payment as low as 3.5% of the total acquisition cost (sale price + renovation cost) available for FHA 203(k) and as low as 5% for Fannie Mae Homestyle.
- Homestyle Renovation Loans can be used on investment and secondary/vacation homes WITHOUT restrictions on the type of improvements.
- Homestyle and 203(k) renovation loans are also available for Refinance with NO EQUITY needed!