Brokers/Agents – Lets Join Forces
The reality is we both swim in the same pond. We both have the customers with the same goal – to get them into the house of their dreams. By partnering, both our jobs will be easier.
Partner with Interstate Home Loan Center, Inc. and Sell MORE houses!
We have developed a partnering program that is designed to increase your sales volume immediately:
Preferred REALTOR® Partner Program
Coupled with Our Simple Process, our Preferred REALTOR® Partners can sell houses confidently knowing our team of mortgage professionals work with you to ensure each step of the loan process is handled quickly and diligently. We understand the unique challenges REALTORS® and your clients face when dealing with a home purchase, so we developed the Interstate Day One Underwriting Philosophy which eliminates the need for last minute information that often delays closings. Interstate also offers a large portfolio of products and programs, so you never have to worry if your buyer can be approved. This unique program provides our Preferred REALTOR® Partners with a dedicated Interstate Loan Officer who is available 24/7 for pre-approvals, loan quotes, and processing status. This program takes the guess work out of the mortgage process and will literally explode your sales volume overnight. It’s fast, free, and a serious resource for any REALTOR®
- Our Preferred REALTOR® Partners are assigned a team of marketing specialists and graphic designers who are available to assist in creating co-branded material and marketing campaigns to increase your sales volume immediately. *
- Our Zoom App allows our Preferred REALTOR® Partners to track the loan process from start to finish so you always know what is going on.
- As a Preferred REALTOR® Partner you will be aligned with a Licensed Loan Officer who will be your main point of contact throughout the entire process. Our team of mortgage professionals are available 24/7 to answer any questions you and our clients may have. They can also assist you in Open Houses and New Sales Launches so you never have to guess on difficult finance questions that may arise.
- The Interstate Day One Underwriting Philosophy coupled with Our Simple Process emphasizes reviewing pertinent information, Day One of the process, to ensure there are no surprises BEFORE we approach contract dates
* Interstate Home Loan Center, Inc. adheres to all RESPA and TILA guidelines. Any costs associated with co-branded marketing elements produced will be shared proportionally among all parties associated and does NOT constitute an exchange for referrals from third party sources.